Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Teen Dies in her sleep with IPhone 6 was charging: Wednesday Blog Post

On Facebook, I came across this horrific and terrifying news story posted on the "News Watch 33" website.

A 19-year-old girl was killed in Texas while sleeping, due to electrocution. The girl had Iphone six ear plugs in her ears. The accident occurred, because she was charging her iPhone while sleeping with her ear plugs in (The charger was an unidentified non-Apple product).

Although this story is incredibly sad and such a tragedy, I thought it was a great read. You do not hear many stories like this one. 

I think it is great for young readers to have news stories like this. This way accidents like this don't occur, and people understand the dangers of technology usage in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment