Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Future of News Consumption within technology products, and the evolution of what Twitter could and should potentially be!


The Future of News Consumption within technology products, and the evolution of what Twitter could and should potentially be!


Like I said in class yesterday, I think numerous tech products that we use in our daily life will be ways for us to consume media and news. 

Like the Apple watch, I believe Apple and other technology companies will create products (That allow us to find news, current events, and media) that people need in order to navigate their daily lives. 

I would not be surprised if other tech companies create watches, that have the Internet and will allow us to also consume news. 

When it comes to Twitter, I think it will expand (Similar to Facebook) and not just be a news feed, where you can share posts and pictures. I think a component of face-to-face interaction will be included down the road. This would also be excellent when consuming news, especially if you’re talking to people outside of the country to get information on what is happening on Twitter or in the world around us. 

I can’t predict this will be an occurrence, but I think it would be stupid to not include some sort of face-to-face interaction on Twitter. 

Twitter is a universal social media application, where you can connect and discover people anywhere in the world by one tweet, an instant message, a simple follow on twitter, or a re-tweet from anything posted within that moment or from years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment