Thursday, July 9, 2015

Final class

What an experience its been writing this final assignment! Tackling such a massive and complex issue has been an unbelievable learning experience for me that I am so grateful for! It has really pushed me to write better, interview better, and gather difficult sources better!

Specifically, the biggest challenge with this assignment was honing in on a theme. I wasn't sure what that theme was going to be going in, so my questions started broadly and I had to follow my instinct to hone in on issues. In the process many, many aspects of Greek teen life surfaced, and it was difficult to bring everything together. In all, I have really enjoyed the class, and I think it was made me a much more disciplined writer! The experience here at Harvard was incredible, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerburg are crazy - this has been one of the best educational experiences that I've had. I can't wait to go out and start reporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment